Olive Oil Lemon Kidney Stone Big Problem With Kidney Stone, 22 Weeks Pregnant?

Big problem with kidney stone, 22 weeks pregnant? - olive oil lemon kidney stone

I started with this pain in the back. After evaluating a number that I have a kidney stone blocking the road. They told me that if I couldnt get it out, would make an incision in the kidney, and keep a tube to the pressure, until they give birth, and it will be surgically removed because the pain causes contractions and the insistence on the baby. I really need advice. I heard about 2 ounces lemon drink with 2 ounces of olive oil. Theres also another that the cider vinegar with honey, spoon after drinking a glass of water. What you know is more effective. In the stress of the situation. Please help.

4 comments:

Qui said...

ok, my mother had a stone and I kno ppl, the other, and all have passed, of course. The key is not to all kinds of things to eat mineral Tough Guy (still a teenager in sry i dont kno the words correctly) as a salt and calcium, especially. I remember that salt was the worst. and the largest or most useful thing we can do is be a ton of water and I mean tons of it. Who continue to drink and keep to urinate. I can not describe how my mother was drunk and urinates where I belonged. urself which should do something crazy and drink too much u drown, i kno ur in a difficult situation, but only stay positive, no drinking piss, drinking urine, ny hope that happens.

acedoll1... said...

You can pass kidney stones, if you go to the toilet. What should I do to find the information from another doctor if your current doctor will not advise what you can do to avoid them.

Sondra V said...

I understand that the help, if you saw the intake of fat and no Caffine and low sodium.

hotmomma duck said...

All I have to say is, sorry. Luckily, I feel really good, and BC will need it!

Post a Comment