Name Car Inside Parts With Picture What Is The Brand Of This 2 Seater Car?

What is the brand of this 2 seater car? - name car inside parts with picture

I have a picture of her. I saw a little of the car in Singapore. I will try my best to describe it, hope someone can give me an answer.

This is a relatively small 2-seater vehicle is too high. The most amazing thing is that the front and trunk of the car on the track, if not the same. The entire vehicle is also available in 3 equal parts, the facade, the interior and divides the trunk. Do not miss the car, if you're traveling.

I've tried (the logo on the car I have not had the opportunity to have a) look solid too. But it seems that this car has no logo, I saw some of them and can not see the logos of one of them, not even the name and model of car.

It is a rarity in Singapore. I can not see one of the 1000 cars to be seen.

I know that my description is vague, but I hope someone knows the brand. Please help! Thanks

3 comments:

VinX said...

Hello,

I think the Daihatsu Copen. Really nice car for a couple, but I'm a bad person, not a Subaru or purpose room for something more than mere transportation and keep her in-laws from ... Also available is only gray ...

BlackWolf_GD3

Jesse S said...

Could acrea enthusiasm?

http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=ht ...

Andrew F said...

A Mazda MX-5, perhaps?

Post a Comment